Do you love the authentic, rustic look of traditional crafted wood planks? Or the distinctive texture and intricate patterns of quarried stone or the smooth feel of classic marble? Whatever your space, whatever your style, you’re certain to find a look that’s just right for you in our wide range of beautiful, high quality Karndean Design flooring.
Karndean Ranges Explained
- The premium Art Select range includes highly realistic wood and stone looks with authentic finishes
- The Da Vinci classic premium range contains slim and smooth wood planks with a bevelled edge and a broad range of traditional ceramic and stone tiles
- The Michelangelo iconic range has distinct textured metallic, mosaic and pebble designs
- Van Gogh has large wood planks that recreate the character of real timber
- Opus is fresh and modern and includes a selection of contemporary greys and concrete effects available in large format planks and tiles
- Knight Tile has a versatile collection of strips and borders to add to most of the wood or stone effect designs
- Kaleidoscope is Karndean’s most bespoke range. Individual shapes are cut from original Karndean products, meaning they retain authentic designs and key technical specification including slip resistance, wear layer and light reflectance value (LRV)
- The Heritage Collection is a creative range featuring exquisite designs inspired by the architectural tiled floors of grand Victorian and Regency villas and townhouses. From striking monochrome designs to beautifully blended traditional patterns, the Heritage Collection reflects both the classic elegance of historic homes and the boldness of contemporary trends
- Looselay is quick and easy to install and can be fitted over most existing hard floors, it’s easy to repair too, so should you need to replace a piece, simply lift the plank or tile and drop in a new one. Looselay is perfect if you want to reduce noise levels without the need for underlay
Why choose Karndean?
Karndean flooring is softer and warmer underfoot than natural wood and stone flooring. For extra warmth, Karndean is easily used with underfloor heating systems.
With a Lifetime guarantee in residential spaces (subject to terms) you can rest assured your floor will last for years to come. Unlike real wood and stone, it won’t splinter, warp or crack.
All Karndean floors are simple for care for. All it needs is a quick sweep and run over with a mop, warm water and Karndean Clean.
Monday to Friday : 09:30AM-4PM
Saturday : 11AM-4PM
01252 378 754
The Old Brewery, ,Chapel Street
GU14 8FG (GU14 8AG Sat Nav)
©2020 Kitchen Creators
Website Design By